Message for the students to prepare themselves for Board Exams – Ms Kavita Gaur
Message for Students for Board Exams by Ms Kavita Gaur, Principal, Manava Bhavna Public School Nathupura Burari Delhi
Exams are indispensable part of our life. Some says that life’s exam is the hardest one since everyone gets the different question paper although sitting in the same room or facing the same situation. We shouldn’t try to imitate or copy others otherwise we may fail. But if we are honest, consistent, brave, passionate, full love and patience, we can pass even the hardest life’s exam easily.
As far as school, college or other entrance exams are concerned, these assessments help us to check our knowledge and skills. These exams although are not the benchmark of success or failure in life but have five main benefits.
1. The exams instill discipline.
2. The exams help to get professional degree/qualifications.
3. The exams help us to imbibe the skill of time management.
4. The exams help us to improve/enhance learning by ignoring other distractions.
5. The exams help us to inculcate the quality of staying focused and calm under pressure. It’s natural to have
anxiety before exams but how we are beholding it and winning over it through our confidence, positivity and
efforts is really important to know.
Here are some tips to cope up with exams stress:-
1. Try to watch comedy on T.V to switch your mood to happiness during short break.
2. Drink herbal tea and eat seasonal and natural fruits after regular intervals.
3. Listen soothing music/songs to pacify your mind.
4. Get proper sleep during exams.
5. Leave at least 1 hr in the morning for revision.
Genius persons are those who never deters by any failures and learn from their mistakes. They consistently do the efforts again and again tell they become victorious. They remain calm and confident even if most stressful situation and believe that they are born to be victorious and successful.
MS KAVITA GAUR (M.Phil B.Ed)
MANAVA BHAWNA PUBLIC SCHOOL
NATHUPUR, MAIN ROAD DELHI-84.
#BoardExams #12thBoardExams #10thBoardExams #Message #SchoolPrincipal #ManavaBhavnaPublicSchoolNathupuraBurariDelhi #KavitaSharma #ExperSpeak #HowToReleaseExamStress #HowToReleaseExamTension #HowToReleaseExamPressure